Monday, August 3, 2009

While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty


According to Amazon, I should have this book by tomorrow. So I think I'll stick to magazines for the night and wait it out.


I am wondering if anyone is feeding my fish over there....

My Rating: 4/5
Although I am always impressed with the characters that Laura Moriarty creates, the plot of this novel just didn't grab me as her two previous books did. It felt like a story that I have read several times before. I thought it was good, not great.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I really enjoyed The Center of Everything and hope to read this one as well. I look forward to reading your thoughts on it!

Christine said...

Wendy, The Center of Everything was one of my all time favorite books, so I have high hopes. Of course, UPS is messing with me today...we'll see.